Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's day Pressie~~

Mother's day is coming soon...
So!!!
what to buy for her??
when window shopping in JJ melaka
i saw something look similar with Sun Flower
then i ask my fren whose name is AH BAU!!
he said ya~! it is sun flower...
however, at nite when i bring my dearest hsemate - siang siang
to JJ to buy the sun flower
BUT she told me dat the flower is....
DAISY!!!
haiz... tot can buy one sun flower for my mom since she wanna buy for long time ago
thus... siang siang recommends me to buy Japan Rose...

This photo is took on the day i bought her

The flower haven start grow yet~

When Mother's day shud be ngam ngam hoh~

This 2 pics is took for the 2nd day evening~

This 3 pics is took for the 3rd day evening (Now~~)


The rose wanna pop out lor~~~

Ao fast, donnoe can tahan till mother's day ma~

But

It's kinda pretty~

=D