Sunday, May 10, 2009

~Bibit and Prof Hu Li~

yoyo!! my bibit~
long time din see her she ady become a giant bit~
>.<
-difficult to catch-
-difficult to hold-
no matter how giant is she
she still my love love bit~
=D



Not like somebody~
(Prof Hu Li)
Oni noe how to eat, sleep, eat sleep
AND
bite people's leg...
ytd nite when come bek from starbuck
brother said Mu Mao go into our hse
but we cant find her
so when we watching movie
sudd our Prof Hu Li miao-ing towards Mu Mao
then we fai fai go downstairs and wanted to separate them
when see Prof Hu Li
Mommy order Me to bring Prof Hu Li go upstairs
but seem like our Prof Hu Li's anger haven release
after i let go her, she sudd jump towards my leg
hold my leg and bite my leg
WALAO EHHHhhhhh!
after let go from her mouth den her head kena by me
>.<
=p
~huo gai~

No comments: