Sunday, May 24, 2009

~At Perangin Penang~

Today my dad sudd ask me and mom go penang wif him
although at first my mom ask me bring her to sunway carnival ytd
when reach perangin
found one great things in here
^@^
dang dang dang!!!
林健辉is coming here at 3pm!!!
this is his stage...
the people crowded here...
waiting for him...
here is the place selling his CD
oni one song in the CD
Price is...
RM20!!!!!
wah... one song cost RM20
but in the cd got one password
where u can use it to long in a url and download his songs etc...


while waiting for him, i and mummy SS-ing
=D


At last the MC come up the stage and tok to us
but seem like the environment kinda cold
no one shout at first
=p
donnoe is nobody wan entertain tis poor mc ma
=D


yoz!! at last he turn up ady!!
very pai seh my camera can oni zoom till tis big
>.<
small like ant
heheheh~

below is the video...






~The End~

3 comments:

zoe said...

wahh..take photo wit new hp hoh???

阿布 said...

with old one =.=
din bring the new phone along >.<

QQ is mine said...

lin jian hui shl put as your title ler

got new hp, didnt use...come, give me use till old ..then u can start to use it =p