Sunday, June 7, 2009

~...Leaving Melaka...~

After perhentian reach Mlk
when go into my room
oni left a bit of my stuff
its almost empty ady~
>.<
i really gonna leave melaka and start a new life
di da di da...
time passing very fast
finish burn all the pic and pass to yu hui and jing
only left me and lai har in the hse
after keeping the last few things and put inside my car
dat sei lai har so kedekut
and don wan give me a hug
>.<
hate her
and she drove away ady
:'(
cry~!
bo huat leave the apartment my own lor...
den when go pump petrol met uncle and chating wif him
from the conversation feel dat his children are very geng
one at London one js grad but ady get a good job at donnoe wea
feel that the son who js graduated is first class or 4 flat de wor~
coz get scholarship one
>.<
after say bye to uncle gonna start up my journey bek to HomeTown
during the journey
its very san fu coz very tired
>.<
in the evening~
too bored ady so take out my phone and keep snaping photo



ady forget these pics took at wea~
but its almost reach bukit merah there ady~
=p
~Happy Holiday~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dun learn me, taking picture while driving, later accident u baru tau...

ong hy